We are looking for people with passion, energy and commitment to join our Board.
We particularly welcome expressions of interest from people with knowledge and experience in:
- – Legal and governance
- – Marketing and communications
- – Income generation – commercial and/or fundraising
- – Education, learning and skills development
- – A practising artist with a performance background and experience in different contexts, styles and forms
We also wish to appoint a new Chair with the drive and experience to lead the Board and help shape the future strategic development of the organisation.
For the Chair & Trustee Recruitment Pack, click the link below:
We encourage expressions of interest from people from minority ethnic backgrounds and those who identify with protected characteristics.
If you require a large print, plain text or audio version of this information, contact Claire Horton, General Manager: email@example.com / 020 7613 4843
How to submit an Expression of Interest
We will be receiving expressions of interest until Thursday 27th February 2020.
Meetings with interested individuals who feel like the right fit for the organisation at this time will be held on Wednesday 4th March 2020 at House of St Barnabas, 1 Greek Street, London, W1D4NQ.
If you would like to be considered as a Trustee or as Chair of the Board of Upswing, please send:
- – Your CV
- – A cover letter, or short film / video / sound recording, indicating which role you are interested in, setting out the areas of specialism that you could bring to the Board and examples of how you meet Upswing’s current needs
- – Details of any business or other interests which might give rise to conflict of interest, and how you could address this should your application be successful.
Expressions of interest should be received by 5pm on Thursday 27th February 2020. Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to talk to us about this opportunity, please contact Sherry Neyhus, Executive Director: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.